The Seven Paths to Happiness
Dr. Winston McCullough teaches an introduction to the Seven Paths to Happiness
1. Wisdom: Waking Up to Reality
See what is, through Mindfulness,
and see the possibilities that could be, through Deep Wisdom,
to realize our fullest potential.
2. Positivity: Building the Upward Spiral
Cultivate positive emotions throughout each day, to expand our capacity to flourish.
3. Embodiment: Leveraging the Body-Mind Connection
Ignite the sacred energy that comes complete in our human body.
4. Flow: Getting Centered
Engage fully in life with complete concentration.
5. Relationships: Connecting Sweetly with Others
Unite with others in love, the deepest bond and source of well-being.
6. Virtue: Exercising Our Personal Strengths
Identify and activate your personal character strengths.
7. Purpose: Discovering the Meaning of Our Lives
Drop our boundaries and join with something larger than me.
Develop a generative and universal identity.